Meal replacement shakes can be a game changer for nearly every diet. But decent meal replacement supplements are hard to come by. What meal replacement brands can you count on?
Garden of Life meal replacement shakes is among the highest-grade out there.
Let us find out why in our guide.
Quick Facts About Garden of Life Meal Replacement Shakes
Before we explore their benefits, what do we know about the Garden of Life meal replacement shakes?
Raw Organic Meal by Garden of Life is:
- Certified as Vegan by the Vegan Awareness Foundation.
- Verified as Non-GMO by the Non-GMO Project.
- Certified as Organic by the USDA.
- Certified as Gluten-Free by the NSF International.
Each portion of Raw Organic Meal by Garden of Life comes with:
- 21 vitamins and minerals from whole food sources.
- 20 grams of organic plant-based protein from 13 clean raw sprouted foods.
- 44 superfoods including fruits, veggies, roots, and greens.
- 7 grams of organic dietary fiber along with enzymes and 1.5 billion live probiotics.
Besides the above, Raw Organic Meal by Garden of Life boasts being:
- Soy free.
- Made without artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors.
- Dairy free.
- Free of fillers and preservatives.
As you can see, Garden of Life takes the quality of its meal replacement shakes seriously.
Most people, though, want their meal replacement shakes to be delicious too.
How Do Garden of Life Meal Replacement Shakes Taste?
Raw Organic Meal by Garden of Life is available in four organic natural flavors:
- Chocolate Cacao With raw organic cacao, organic chocolate flavors, organic erythritol, sea salt, organic stevia extract, and organic vanilla flavor.
- Vanilla Containing organic vanilla flavors, organic stevia extract, and sea salt.
- Vanilla Spiced Chai Made of organic vanilla flavors, organic chai flavors, organic cinnamon, and organic stevia extract.
- Lightly Sweet From organic cane sugar and organic vanilla flavor.
Let’s face it, though. Most meal replacement shakes with natural flavors aren’t that delicious. But that’s the price for not intoxicating your nervous system and destroying your gut health with artificial sweeteners and flavors.
Luckily, taste pales in comparison to how beneficial the Raw Organic Meal by Garden of Life is.
Main Benefits of Garden of Life Meal Replacement Shakes
With every portion of Raw Organic Meal by Garden of Life, you can enjoy:
- Detox for your entire body Chock-full of beneficial compounds and free of toxins, Raw Organic Meal by Garden of Life allows your body to recover. Your body gets to replenish the nutrients it needs without being bombarded by GMOs and slews of other harmful substances.
- Easily digestible ingredients Plant-based proteins are much easier for the body to digest. Raw Organic Meal by Garden of Life derives protein from raw plant sources, without denaturing it by processing. It also comes with enzymes, probiotics, and fiber that further help digestion.
- More energy throughout the day Raw Organic Meal by Garden of Life contains high-quality protein supports better digestive tract function and excludes toxins. It comes as no surprise then that its intake can make your energy levels go through the roof.
- Less cruel world That’s right. Whenever you eat vegan food, you opt out of the meaningless industrial-scale animal slaughter that takes place worldwide. Since Raw Organic Meal by Garden of Life is vegan, it makes the world less cruel towards animals.
- Enhanced mental and physical performance Most high-quality meal replacement shakes to improve physical performance. And so does Raw Organic Meal by Garden of Life. But unlike most other meal replacements, it has a slew of ingredients for better mental performance.
- Healthy meal on-the-go Being a complete meal in its own right, Raw Organic Meal by Garden of Life can be consumed almost anywhere. Helping you to avoid skipping meals, it prevents you from reaching for those snacks that do more harm than good.
Make the Most of Garden of Life Meal Replacement Shakes
Taking Garden of Life meal replacement shakes is clearly beneficial. With several tricks, you can enjoy their benefits to the fullest:
- Mix with unsweetened almond milk for an extra delicious taste.
- Drink shakes to avoid skipping meals and long intervals between meals.
- Consume shakes before and after workouts to recover faster.
- Avoid taking shakes before bed and regular meals.
Hopefully, you’ve enjoyed our guide. Don’t take our word for it and check out Garden of Life meal replacement shakes yourself.