That the world of aesthetics is a luxury has become obsolete, how are we going to take care of ourselves like a professional? Going to an anesthetic center has become a necessary and essential habit for everyone. Whether for work reasons, attending an important event, or personal care, both men and women invest their money in beauty salons to improve their image. Therefore, knowing that there is a clientele to attract, start with an excellent projection to begin your project.
A well-managed salon can be your professional success. To mount your beauty salon can be profitable if you apply the basic norms of the business. Sit down, take a pen and paper, because those tips interest you.
Competence: what it is and what it offers: Before continuing, you should investigate what your competition is, how they differ, and what they offer. Make a template where you write down these findings so that you can compare them at a glance. You will quickly find out what you need to have and what you don’t. In short, they will make your service offers clearer. To obtain this information, visit them as if you were a customer. See how they serve you, what decoration they have, what functions each staff member has.
- Examine and detail all the initial money you will need.
- Include in this budget everything you need, such as furniture, premises, products, your employees’ salary and your own.
- If you don’t see it clearly, do a sales study to find out what amount you should receive each month to cover expenses and from which you will be able to make a profit.
How to achieve success: Above all, when you open, you must impact people’s attention so that they are encouraged to enter and learn about the services you offer. Try with:
- Discounts one day a week.
- Create cumulative point cards.
- Offer treatments with special prices if you repeat sessions.
- Gift vouchers
And of course, the essential thing today; to be very present online. You never know where your customers are coming from, and the Internet is the most used way by all.
You must be very visible and active, announcing your promotions, your new products, your experiences in the salon, anything that can attract new customers.
Look for a location: It must be located in a busy place, with stores that fit the business’s image. Look for an area with a nice facade and allow you to park cars easily, or if not, there are several transportation possibilities (train, subway, bus cab). Remember that your primary market is women, so you can locate your salon in administrative areas where there are offices. Remember that your primary market is women, so you can identify your salon in administrative areas where there are offices.
Furniture and products: This business should reflect cleanliness, luminosity, and tranquility so that our clients have a good impression at first sight. But also, your beauty salon should have
- A counter to receive the clients, but the best-selling products and charge.
- Stretcher, magnifying glass, side table, and cabin stool.
- Shampoo backwash unit
- A cash register.
- Chairs or armchairs, comfortable, and easy to get up for the elderly.
- Showcase and shelf where to display and store the merchandise for sale.
- Telephones to attend the appointments.
- Dataphone, most of the clients nowadays pay by card.
Essential services you want to offer in your salon: There are many options we have, but think about what you stand out or how to distinguish yourself from others, offering a comprehensive and secure range of possibilities. These options should cover the necessary treatments to the most innovative ones if you want to get a good clientele. What is it? The one that comes back to you! The most common services are:
- Facial hygiene and specific treatments
- Manicure and Pedicure
- Acrylic and gel nails (very fashionable now, especially in our city)
- Eyebrow design
If you want to distinguish yourself from others, you should choose a salon trend, choosing between these areas:
- Alternative therapies
- Nail decoration
- Eyelash extension
These trends will make you stand out as a professional and as a reference center. They are very different profiles that require specific training.
Now that you have things a bit clearer get your act together and start organizing yourself to be a successful entrepreneur.