Reverse image search means that you have to search on Google or any other search engine with the help of an image. Suppose you have seen a picture, and you don’t know where it came from and what its actual location is. So if you pick and drag n’ drop that image into the Google search bar, then it will give you the specific source from where the picture has been taken. Search by image is an excellent way through which you can know about someone’s identity and also know for the source that they are faking it or not.
How to do a reverse image search with the help of your desktop?
Google has provided you countless ways through which you can it has made your life easier. And one of the main things is to search on Google with the help of an image. Here is how you can perform a reverse image search with Google on your desktop.
- Make sure that you have a harmonious browser opened to perform the reverse image search. Once you have opened this browser, go to the landing page of Google and wait.
- There is an option that is present in the search bar where you can upload your picture, which you want to search. Make sure that you have the map stored on your computer before you are sourcing to search for it. If you have found an image online, then save it on your computer and then upload it on the sidebar option.
- Even if you cannot save the image, you can copy and paste the URL of the picture that you like. Copying and pasting the URL of the pic is much better since it can help you to get the correct source of the image.
- And there is another thing which you can do. If you want, then if you have your picture opened on the browser next to you, you can drag and drop the image to the Google search bar option which is there.
- Explore the different results which are given off from the source of your picture, which you want to search. There are around a ton of results that will be yielded from the search option that you have got, so don’t worry about it.
- And the last option is to open this link reverseimagesearch.us and drag n’ drop the picture into the bar for best results.
How to do a reverse image search with your mobile?
Here is how you can perform the reverse image search through your mobile.
- Make sure that you open the Chrome browser on your mobile and then go to Google. It will be easy for you since it is the landing page of the chrome browser of your mobile.
- Search for the image by using the image URL option. You can copy the URL of the image and then put it in the search bar. Once you have done the same, the URL of the image will be copied there, and you can have the results yielded on your Google search page.
Wrapping it up:
With the rise in technology, everything becomes simple for you, and Google is finding new ways through which you can connect with more and have fun. So these are the ways through which you can upload the images to your search engine bar and then have fun while you explore the results. Reverse image search is a fantastic way to know even if someone is catfishing you or not.